go to my main website

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

MySQL AB messes up European geography

I recently received a MySQL newsletter on the "MySQL Northern Europe Customer Conference 2007", great, I thought, they'll do a southern Europe conference too..
I checked their site, and indeed they will, in Paris.
In Paris?? Southern Europe? Yes, and one in Munich, Germany (which is, by the way, north of London):
  • MySQL Northern Europe Customer Conference: London, Tuesday, October 16th 2007
  • MySQL Central Europe Customer Conference: Munich, Thursday, October 18th 2007 (In German)
  • MySQL Southern Europe Customer Conference: Paris, Tuesday, October 23rd 2007 (In French)
They might have to check their geography; North, Central, and Southern Europe have never been so close (and messed up)!
What about Norway and Spain? These are all Central European conferences for me..

No comments: